The Archival Project:
The purpose of the program is to preserve past and future Saskatchewan Filmpool Cooperative membership works. We are currently in the process of setting up an online platform that will help to showcase this membership content. Our intention is that this platform will create an engaging online experience that has the potential to promote and motivate new membership.
What to submit:
- Analog to digital transfers (2K and 4K) 8mm,16mm,35mm etc
- Digital copies of films – 1080p or 4k downsampled.
- promotional materials such as Splice magazine scans, photographs etc are accepted.
- Must have been a prior filmpool member or an existing member to be considered.
- Content must have a significant filmpool connection or influence. Films which have received funding, equipment deferrals, or filmpool related accolades will be strongly considered.
Format and Export:
Note: files need to be a minimum of (1920X1080) progressive or FHD.
- All content must be exported in ProRes 422 or H.264 23.98 fps codec
- 4k downsampled to 1080p also accepted.
Please submit all relevant content to [email protected] via Google Drive or Dropbox private link for consideration.