💎 HIDDEN GEMS 💎
Time & Location
About the Event
The Saskatchewan Filmpool Cooperative presents… 💎 HIDDEN GEMS 💎, a new online screening of notable short films from the Filmpool archives!
- April 22nd - 24th, 2021
- Available to view for 48 hours only!
- WATCH IT NOW ➡️ https://filmpool.ca/hiddengems
Featuring works by Dianne Ouellette, Brian Stockton, Jason Britski, Susan Muench, Amalie Atkins, and Jessica Rose.
The Filmpool has a lot of history… as we approach our 45th anniversary (est. March 16th, 1977), we wanted to share some noteworthy projects that have connections to our organization and demand a new screening opportunity for those who may not have had the pleasure of seeing them yet. This program features films both new-ish and old-ish, with some selections dating back 20+ years. Now, newly presented and available to view from the comfort of your own home, we hope you enjoy these hidden cinematic gems.
- sIgh (2001) dir. Dianne Ouellette — 08:16
- Snapshots (2013) dir. Brian Stockton — 11:11
- You would make a good lawyer (1999) dir. Jason Britski — 04:21
- Range 22: West of The Second (2002) dir. Susan Muench — 05:30
- Three Minute Miracle (2008) dir. Amalie Atkins — 12:11
- Persephone and the Pomegranate Seeds (2000) dir. Jessica Rose — 10:00
Total Runtime: 00:51:29
We would like to acknowledge that the Saskatchewan Filmpool Cooperative resides on Treaty 4 Territory, the original lands of the nêhiyawak, Anihšināpēk, Dakota, Lakota, and Nakoda, and the homeland of the Métis/Michif Nation.
The Saskatchewan Filmpool Cooperative is proud to be supported by Canada Council for the Arts, SK Arts, SaskCulture and Saskatchewan Lotteries.