LOOK - Film Screening
Time & Location
About the Event
Saskatchewan Filmpool Cooperative, in collaboration with the RPL Film Theatre presents LOOK, a new screening dedicated to the highlighting local film talent from Saskatchewan Women Filmmakers
LOOK -- Film Screening
Wednesday, November 18th, 2020
Screening: 7pm (CST)
NOW AVAILABLE TO WATCH ONLINE: https://filmpool.ca/look
Available for 48 hours only.
The Saskatchewan Filmpool Cooperative is proud to present… LOOK -- a new film screening dedicated to highlighting local film talent from Saskatchewan Women Filmmakers. 👁️🎥👁️🎥👁️🎥
Curated by Filmpool member Sandra Staples-Jetko, this screening is a new entry in her ongoing curatorial series “Saskatchewan Women Filmmakers”. LOOK focuses on selections from 1996-2020.
Featuring films by Heather Benning, Jackie Dzuba, Danis Goulet, Morgan Jones, Haley Nicole, Tobi Lampard, Marjorie Roden & Rae Staseson
Program will be available to view online following the in-person screening via filmpool.ca
COVID-19 precautions in effect (limited event, social distancing, masks and sanitization available, etc.)
- What Are You Looking At?, Jackie Dzuba, 2013 (1:13)
- Doll House Diaries, Rae Staseson, 1999 (7:11)
- Barefoot, Danis Goulet, 2011 (11:00)
- Remembering In Between The Forget, Tobi Lampard, 1996 (8:00)
- Mother's Day, Haley Nicole Klassen, 2017 (3:42)
- Home Sewn, Morgan Jones, 2017 (4:43)
- Weird Saturday, Margaret Roden, 2016 (6:03)
- Dollhouse, Heather Benning, 2014 (7:41)
- Pre-recorded Q&A discussion panel to follow after screening with filmmakers!
The Saskatchewan Filmpool Cooperative is proud to be supported by Canada Council for the Arts, SK Arts, SaskCulture and Saskatchewan Lotteries.